Refunds & Returns Policies (& shipping methods)
- Please - Open all boxes & Verify Quantities, Imprints & Conditions - Upon Receipt ! -
Purchases are by Credit Card or by authorized Purchase Order ( subject to the approval of credit ). Production Times are usually 1-3 weeks after art or sample approval. ( if you need a product sooner please call).
Samples are Refundable on most products. Freight charges are additional. Our products come from over 1000 warehouse locations across the nation.
Return Policy (not All items are returnable)
Top of page!
By placing an order on this web site,
you indicate that you have read and agree to the following Return Policy and our Terms & Conditions.
• Basic Return Policy
• Sample Return Policy
• Reseller Return Policy
Claims for Damaged, Defective or Incorrect Items Received - Go to top
• To report a damaged shipment, defective item or items shipped in error...
please CLICK HERE (include Our Invoice/Order#) - or call us Toll-Free at 1-800-280-4635.
• All Merchandise is New First Quality and Completely Guaranteed against material or workmanship defects.
• All claims for shortages, damages, defects, price discrepancies, incorrect merchandise, etc. must be reported within 72 hours of receipt of goods. Claims will not be accepted after this time.
• It is the customer's responsibility to count and inspect all merchandise before imprinting or washing to ensure it is the correct merchandise, correct quantity and in good condition as ordered. Without exception, Worldwide-USA.com will not assume responsibility after items have been imprinted, embroidered, washed or embellished in any fashion.
• Defective merchandise must be returned with a piece of tape indicating the location of the flaw.
• We will assist you in filing a claim with the shipment carrier if necessary or issue a Call Tag at our expense to pick up any defective merchandise or merchandise we or the manufacturer shipped in error. A re-shipment will be made in a timely manner (if necessary) at our expense.
• Most items will ship directly from the manufacturer and may require additional time for processing your claim and for a re-shipment to be made. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. This is due to the order shipping directly from the manufacturer which takes the process out of our control.
Return Samples / Wrong Size or Wrong Color Ordered / Request a Return Authorization Number (RA#) - Go to top
• To request a Return Authorization #, please CLICK HERE (include Our Invoice/Order#) • Please allow 24-72 hours for your RA # and return instructions to be emailed to you.
• Credit will be issued within 2 Billing Cycles (Usually within 30 Business Days) from the date of receipt of returned goods at the return warehouse. We respectfully request that you contact Worldwide-USA.com Toll-Free at 1-800-280-4635 before contacting your Credit Card issuer to question a refund. Contacting your credit card company will automatically initiate a chargeback in most cases. Customers issuing chargebacks without proper cause or in an attempt to commit fraud are responsible for any chargeback fees from Visa and Mastercard.
Returns Must Meet ALL Applicable Criteria - Go to top
• If your returned product does not match all applicable criteria listed below, it will be rejected by our Returns Warehouse and returned back to you. Consequently, your RMA will be nullified and any credit request will be denied and any replacement order will be canceled. Our arrangements with our suppliers and manufacturers allow us no room to make exceptions.
• Returns must be shipped via ground shipment only. If you return your product via a faster, more expensive shipper, you incur the expenses yourself and any request for reimbursement will be denied.
Returns Must be Complete - Go to top
• If your return is not complete, it will be rejected by our Returns Warehouse and returned back to you.
• All returns must include the following:
1. Original packaging (manufacturer's box, plastic bags, etc.)
2. Original intact UPC barcode and item tags (if exist). Do not cut off the UPC code or item tags until you have examined items to your satisfaction. Removal of the UPC code and/or item tags voids any possibility of return regardless of RMA or credit request status.
3. Valid Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA). See RMA Conditions, below.
4. Original packing slip (if included in the original shipment). Do not mail or dispose of the packing slip until you have examined and sized the item(s) to your satisfaction.
5. All accessories (belts, tie straps, laces, strings, hoods, pouches, etc.)
6. The RMA number must be written on the label used to return the item or on the outside of the shipping box. Items received with any writing on the original manufacturer's packaging will be refused and returned to you without credit approval.
Basic Return Policy - Go to top
• Unless otherwise stated, you have - - Less than 30 Days - from the date your shipment left the warehouse (regardless of when you actually took delivery of the product) to get a valid RMA from our website and get your product to a shipper to return back to us. It does not have to be back in our warehouse within 30 days, but it does have to be in the possession of the shipper (along with the valid RMA).
• If you are returning a non-defective/non-fault item, you must pay return shipping fees. Shipping charges on the original order will not be refunded on orders in which no error was made on the part of Worldwide-USA.com or any of our Manufacturers, Warehouses, Embroiderers or Screen printers. The customer is responsible for all shipping charges on such returns.
• If you are decorating the item yourself or with a decorator you have chosen it is the customer's responsibility to count and inspect all merchandise before imprinting or washing to ensure it is the correct merchandise, correct quantity and in good condition as ordered. Without exception, Worldwide-USA.com will not assume responsibility after items have been imprinted, embroidered, washed or embellished in any fashion. Spec Samples are not returnable.
• Absolutely no returns on printed, worn, washed, decorated or otherwise embellished merchandise.
• Many of the items we sell ship directly from the manufacturer and therefore have their own Return Policies.
• Headwear and Underwear/Boxer returns will not be accepted under any circumstances (for health reasons) unless the items are in case quantities and the case is unopened. We will not accept returns for single piece or broken case headwear, underwear or boxer shipments, no exceptions.
• Returns of unwanted merchandise or merchandise ordered in the wrong size or color by the customer must be approved in advance and may be charged a minimum restocking fee of $10 or 15% whichever is greater. Returns of this nature must be shipped freight prepaid by the customer. Restocking fees are only charged on non-defective, non-fault Sample returns (as outlined below) that are not returned in new condition, are returned un-bagged (applies to bagged premium brands), show noticeable wear, are received after our return terms expire, are large quantity returns which incur additional employee time, are repeat returns or unauthorized returns at the discretion of the warehouse manager.
• Unclaimed or refused shipments may be subject to a minimum restocking fee of $10 or 15% whichever is greater, in addition to freight charges. Cancellations of orders already pulled may be subject to a minimum restocking fee of $10 or 15% whichever is greater.
• Any discount received as part of a quantity purchase will be forfeited if returned items bring the order quantity below the quantity for the discount.
• Closeout, Bargain Basement or Discontinued merchandise are final sales and may not be returned.
• Refunds on orders paid by Visa, MasterCard or American Express will be made to the credit card used to purchase the merchandise. Credits cannot be made in any other form due to regulations by the credit card industry. The exceptions to this are when the charge is over 120 Days old and credit cannot be issued due to the length of time or the Credit Card has expired. In these cases, refunds will be made via one of the following methods ... Money Order, Cashiers Check, PayPal or Store Credit. Store Credit will only be issued at the Customers request. If Store Credit is not requested, Worldwide-USA.com reserves the right to choose one of the refund methods above.
• Refunds on orders paid by Check or Money Order will be refunded via one of the following methods ... Money Order, Cashiers Check or Store Credit. Store Credit will only be issued at the Customers request. If Store Credit is not requested, Worldwide-USA.com reserves the right to choose one of the refund methods above.
• Refunds on Returns made 30 Days after shipment or returned without requesting a Return Authorization will be made by Store Credit only, NO EXCEPTIONS & MAY NOT BE ALLOWED.
• Items returned on Non-Corporate Accounts for, but not limited to, the following reasons are not considered Sample returns: did not fit, did not like, did not want.
• Worldwide-USA.com is not responsible for discrepancies on orders received by parties other than the billed customer.
• Worldwide-USA.com cannot be held responsible for non-defective, non-fault returns which are lost or damaged by the shipping carrier chosen by the Customer.
• Only the Purchaser may request a Return Authorization. Third-party Return Authorization request will be denied.
Sample Return Policy - Go to top
• Samples may be purchased at the piece price and are not charged a restocking fee if returned according to our Return Terms.
• Samples are considered 1 item per size and color combination of each style purchased (not to exceed 6 pieces total on the Order and excluding the following brands: Ashworth, Callaway, Eagle Dry Goods, Majestic Athletic, Pro-Celebrity, Tehama and Tommy Hilfiger) for review of material, color and size for future larger purchase considerations.
• Items returned which do not qualify as a Sample (as outlined above) and/or are returned for but not limited to, the following reasons: "did not fit", "did not like", "the wrong color", "did not want", "was a gift"; "do not need"; are subject to a minimum restocking fee of $10 or 15% whichever is greater (IF ALLOWED AT ALL) or the Manufacturer's specific Return Policy(s) Restocking Fees as outlined above.
• Spec Samples (embellished samples) are not returnable.
• Please place a New Order for Exchanges.
Reseller Return Policy
• We will only accept returns for items which were shipped defective, damaged in shipment or shipped in error. Returns will NOT be accepted for any other reason on Reseller Accounts, No Exceptions.